Tailor-made software for the logistics and transportation industry
Do you want to build an app or web application?
Innovation in logistics is no longer a future scenario
Services reminiscent of Uber, Airbnb, and Booking.com are already active in the Dutch logistics and transportation sectors. There is a rise in demand for digitizing existing services to remove unnecessary supply chain intermediates and to scale up revenue models, eventually to renew the sector. Moqod works with fast growing industry players, freight and transportation companies, carriers, and movers, like Shypple and Caru, to assist them in a digital catch-up.
Technical and business know-how in logistics products
We will advise on what opportunities there are in the market to enhance your business model, and which innovations are needed.
- Web and mobile apps for smooth interactions between supply chain partners
- Supply chain transparency, safety, and efficiency
- Digitized data for efficient resource planning, reduced delays, human errors, and transaction cos
- Inventory visibility and management, predictive maintenance
- Digital strategies for smart order collaboration, communication, and transportation management
- Configurable process workflows, user experiences, alerts, and dashboard widgets
Business processes automation
- Modern data science and machine learning algorithms to reduce the human workforce
- Increase efficiency in delivery and warehousing (including sorting and distribution centers)