Hi! We are Moqod: a Dutch software development company. We run a distributed team from Amsterdam to Bali. Moqod is based on Dutch values and culture — freedom, innovation, open mind, and hard work. Learn more about our team and what we did.
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team. If you are ready to learn, create, and love to be a part of the team — let's talk.
What you get
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Interesting projects;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Working in the international team, business trips are possible;
Who we are
- Team of professionals with rich experience of work
- Customers from Europe and the US
- Great team, helpful and friendly atmosphere
- Scrum methodology, stable process, responsibility
- 5+ years of experience as a Developer with Java and/or Kotlin and other languages;
- Experience in Android development 4+ years (Java and Kotlin);
- Strong knowledge of Coroutines, rxjava, Android Jetpack;
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software design patterns. Good understanding of OOP, OOD, MVP, DI;
- Strong interaction and design sense, excellent attention to detail;
- Working with Git, Android Studio, Gradle;
- GitHub profile with interesting examples of work!
- Strong knowledge of: MVVM, Android Jetpack, kotlin-coroutines, rxjava;
- Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- English at upper-intermediate strongly preferred
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player
- High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure
Good to have
- Experience with iOS development
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with automated testing and deployment of Android apps
Join our exciting journey! The road ahead will be fun!