Hi! We are Moqod: a Dutch software development company. We run a distributed team from Amsterdam to Bali. Moqod is based on Dutch values and culture — freedom, innovation, open mind, and hard work. Learn more about our team and what we did.
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team. If you are ready to learn, create, and love to be a part of the team — let's talk.
What you get
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Interesting projects;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Working in the international team, business trips are possible;
Who we are
- Team of professionals with rich experience of work
- Customers from Europe and the US
- Great team, helpful and friendly atmosphere
- Scrum methodology, stable process, responsibility
You are a highly motivated professional with a quality-oriented mindset. You are passionate about testing, you understand the value of collaboration and soliciting opinions and approaches that may differ from yours and are ready to pick up and enhance existing automated and manual tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
Your passion for quality extends beyond scripting simple manual or automated tests. You have an eye for detail and can articulate your approach to non-technical stakeholders.
The QA Test Engineer will work in our quality team dedicated to our successful marketing cloud platform. You will be responsible for developing and executing automated tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements.
- Champion QA by being an active agile team member
- Develop, maintain and enhance test procedures
- Work with other engineers to increase QA productivity and efficiency
- Build and maintain test automation in line with agreed standards including
- associated documentation
- Help the development team to develop software with a focus on a quality
- Work closely with the Product manager and developers in refinement
- Estimation, planning, stands and retrospectives
- Contribute ideas for process improvement to your team and the wider community
The ideal candidate has:
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Experience with test automation in the following settings: Web, Mobile, Web Services and APIs;
- Experience with creating/maintaining test automation frameworks
Required technologies include:
- Mocha, WebdriverIO, Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber, JUnit
- Understanding of good Test Case Management — organizing test cases into logical groups to build out test suites with defined test case severity, priority etc.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, GoCD etc.)
- Experience of Android (Java) or iOS (Objective-C) development and test automation
- Knowledge/Experience in Web Security and experience of testing same
- Experience with different types of application servers and web servers, installed on different OS
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Initiative, self-starting, flexible and a quick learner
Join our exciting journey! The road ahead will be fun!